Duke Brothers

Monday, September 28, 2009

My husband is brilliant!

I know for a fact that I have married one of the greatest guys on the planet. Some days are more mundane than others but my favorites are the days when Steve comes out with those zingers that reinforces why I married him.

I was philosophizing about our mishap with folks offering us way less on our homes than they are worth- I am not just talking about what WE think they are worth but even less than what the market is dictating right now, but I digress. Mentioning to him that perhaps we take these things too personally he said "you know what? That doesn't bother me. If we DIDN'T take it personally, that would be a sign we didn't care anymore and I love what I do."

Couldn't have said it better myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home