Duke Brothers

Monday, December 07, 2009

Jamestown Christmas Parade

Duke Brothers was in the Jamestown Christmas Parade yesterday. It was about the fastest 3 hours of my life. Even though the waiting was a bit frustrating (maybe next year we won't get there so early) the actual moving through the line was quick.

I liked being in the back of Matt’s truck where no one could see me. Next year, we might try to find different candy. I am also looking for ideas to throw things that have our logo or website on it so folks can bring them home. The conclusion I came to this year was pens but we just didn’t have the money for them.

I like participating in local activities like this. This was especially neat because I don’t recall the last time I was in a parade except in NJ when my sister entered my nephew in their local Halloween parade. I was a clown throwing candy.

1 Comments:

  • Looks like a great afternoon. I look forward to a better year, and a bigger presence in our community parades.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at December 07, 2009 6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home