Duke Brothers

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye 2009... and good riddance!

Dear 2009,
I am writing to tell you goodbye.

It's not me, it's MOST DEFINITELY YOU! You have been very abusive to me
this last year and I want out of this relationship. None of my friends
like you and agree that the relationship needs to end.

I can't take the stress. All my money is gone, I am exhausted, and the
abuse you've doled out on me has taken its toll on my mind, body, and
soul.

Not to mention, I've met someone. His name is 2010 and he's been so
promising that I just can't pass up the possibilities that I've met my
soul mate. He's got such potential, and you've just proven to me that you
are sadistic and cruel.

So long 2009! Don't let the door hit you in the rear!

Sincerely,

Lisa

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home